I was personally so excited to write this post, because not only do I love DIY everything, but I also have literally no time for it. Not a single minute. Or so I thought...
Compiled below is a list of amazingly easy face masks that can be mixed and applied in the snap of a finger. If you've got 5 minutes to spare (and let's get real, we all do), take a breather with one of these magically effortless face masks.
Short on time? These Quick, Easy Face Masks Were Made for You:
1) Hydrating Avocado & Honey
Winter skin looks good on NO ONE. For that much needed dose of hydration, try this simple facial for instantly glowing skin:
• Grab a ripe avocado and mash it until consistency is fairly smooth.
• Stir in 2 tablespoons of your favorite honey (raw is our favorite, but anything goes!), and gently apply to your face.
• Kick back for 30 minutes and let the goodness sink in. Rinse well.
2) Nourishing Banana & Honey
Similarly hydrating, this easy face mask contains two ingredients most of us can readily find in our kitchens any day of the week:
• Combine one heaping spoonful of honey with a mashed banana to create a smooth consistency.
• Gently massage into the face and leave on for 15-20 minutes.
• Rinse well.
3) Brightening Coconut Oil & Lemon
Still got the honey out? Great! This simple three-ingredient recipe is as effortless as they come:
• Simply mix 1 tablespoon of coconut oil with the same amount of honey.
• Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to your mixture and blend everything well.
• Gently spread it on, and allow the mixture to do it's magic for at least 20 minutes.
4) Firming Egg White
Yes, you heard us right! Not only do egg whites work wonders for tightening and toning, they're also rich in dozens of vitamins, including B-2 and magnesium, which help promote youthful, glowing skin. Mix up this quick, easy face mask for a instant lift:
• Start by cracking your egg and separating the whites into a small bowl.
• Gently massage the whites onto your face, avoiding the eye area.
• Allow the whites to dry for 15-20 minutes. Your skin with begin to tighten from the mask.
• Rinse with warm water
**We highly recommend using pastured (not to be confused with pasteurized) eggs for this recipe. Not only are they packed with additional vitamins and minerals that conventional eggs can't touch, they are undoubtedly the kindest way to buy your eggs: from happy hens free to graze their pastures.
And there you have it; our four favorite easy face masks for even the most hectic day! Check out the tutorial below for even more reasons why these ingredients will make your skin love you forever and ever!